The Aftermath of an Injury
While we all know it can happen, none of us expect to be injured in an accident – much less by someone we trust. Sadly, people suffer devastating, life-altering injuries every day, often as a result of someone else’s negligence or intentional (and in some cases criminal) misconduct.
If you are suffering or struggling to pay your medical bills for a serious injury caused by someone else, do not let their actions ruin your life. At Meirowitz & Wasserberg, we help people just like you every day. We thrive on seeking justice for our clients. Once we take your case, you can count on us to treat your interests as our own and fight for the compensation you deserve.
We Have a Passion for Justice
Our personal injury practice focuses on representing clients who deserve better than their injuries. If you feel violated or if your confidence has been betrayed, we want to help you get back on level ground. We have the experience you need and a reputation you can trust to stand up for your rights and fight for what you are owed.
The types of cases we handle include:
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death – If you were physically or catastrophically injured through no fault of your own, but by the negligence of another party, you may have legal rights. If someone in your immediate family was killed by another party’s actions or lack of actions (negligence), you may have legal rights in the form of a wrongful death claim.
- Sexual Assault and Molestation – In addition to facing criminal charges, abusers deserve to be held financially responsible for their victims’ injuries and other losses. We seek to help victims of sexual assault recover for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, and the emotional costs of their ordeal. Abusers are often authority figures and people we trust, but that does not put them beyond reproach or excuse their misdeeds.
- Unsafe Locations – Property owners and tenants owe duties of care to ensure that their premises are safe. If you were attacked in your apartment complex or at a location with inadequate security, your landlord or the owner of that location may have been partially responsible for what happened to you. If so, we can help you hold them responsible.
- False Arrest & Excessive Force – We also represent victims of false arrest who suffered injuries during their run-in with the law. The police cannot arrest you without probable cause; if they do, it is important that they be held accountable for their actions.
- Serious Car, Trucking or Mass Transit Accidents – If you were seriously injured in a car, trucking or mass transit accident we can help you recover for your injuries.
It is important that you act quickly after the incident if you are considering seeking damages for your injuries. The sooner we can get involved, the better able we will be to advise you and protect your interests along the way. Getting one of our attorneys involved early will also give us the best possible chance to collect evidence, speak to witnesses while their memories are fresh, and get out in front of the insurance companies and defense lawyers.
Contact Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP Today
If you think you might have a personal injury claim, we can help you make sense of your situation and decide what to do next. If that means pursing a claim for compensation, you can count on us to do everything in our power to obtain a favorable outcome. To speak with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, contact us online or give us a call at 1-844-44-MW-LAW (844-446-9529) today.